Essential Oils are great for making your own all-natural products! If you or someone you know is looking for a great project to get started with Essential Oils, This DIY Essential Oil Candle recipe is one you’ll want to try yourself and share with friends!
Candles are great for most any location, and with Essential Oils you can customize them to your needs to get the benefits and scents you want!
Here’s what you will need to get started:
- Soy Wax
- 5 drops Citrus Essential Oil of your choice
- 5 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- 5 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- Small Candle Wick
- Glass container (or container of your choice)
1. Fill your container with Soy Wax flakes until 80% filled.
2. Place the container in the microwave until melted (container may get hot!), gradually keep filling with wax flakes until the melted wax reaches just below the top edge of the container.
3. While hot, add your desired essential oils (per this recipe, add a total of 15 drops – 5 Citrus of choice, 5 peppermint, and 5 Lemon.
4. Place wick in the center of the candle and allow time to cool until solid.
Enjoy this great, simple recipe!