Cedarwood – 10 Everyday Uses
If you haven’t had a chance to try out our 100% Pure Cedarwood Essential Oil yet, we highly recommend it! It’s a little less well-known, but very versatile. Here are a few of our favorite uses for Cedarwood Essential Oil to get you started:
CEDARWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL USES:
- Acne – Add a drop to your daily moisturizer or facial cleanser for an added acne-fighting boost from this natural aid.
- Anxiety -Diffuse Cedarwood for a calming effect to aid with anxiety or nervousness, this also relieves tension in the body to help you relax.
- Respiratory Congestion – Apply a few drops onto your feet, and rub in well – with the oil that remains on your hands, cup them gently over your nose and inhale deeply and slowly to allow the scent to fill and clear your sinuses.
- Dandruff – Massage 1-2 drops into your scalp, and mix with coconut oil to maximize moisturizing.
- Dry skin, eczema & psoriasis – Apply 1-2 drops Cedarwood over the effected skin. Again you can mix with coconut oil to help moisturize.
- Arthritis – add 2-3 drops to a carrier oil and massage into affected areas.
- Pets – Rub a few drops of Cedarwood into your pets fur to help reduce ticks and fleas.
- Sleep aid – Place a few drops behind your ears or on your wrists or feet.
- Bug Repellant – Cedarwood Essential Oil drives away mosquitoes, flies, and other insects. Apply a few drops to the skin if you’re outdoors, or diffuse for the same effect indoors.