with cinnamon essential oil
1 ½ cups all purpose flour
2 ½ tablespoons baking powder
¾ cup raw sugar
½ cup olive oil
½ cup orange juice
½ cup walnuts
2 small apples, grated
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 drop Cinnamon Bark oil
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly coat cake tin with olive oil.
- Juice orange in bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, ground cinnamon, and baking powder. Set aside.
- Grate the apples. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add sugar, olive oil, and Cinnamon Bark oil. Mix together using a handheld or free-standing mixer.
- Add the flour mix and the orange juice to a bowl with sugar and oil alternatively and keep mixing.
- Add the apples and the walnuts and fold in gently with a spoon until just combined.
- Pour the mixture into baking dish and bake for 45 minutes (or until a toothpick can be inserted and removed clean). Slice and enjoy.
As usual we want to thank you for following us. We hope that this Blog entry has been helpful and fun to follow! For any further questions leave a comment below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re ready to tackle this Cinnamon Apple Pie and don’t have your very own Cinnamon Bark essential Oil, click the link below and get started!