Quick Feature: Ylang Ylang
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil comes from the tropical Ylang Ylang tree’s uniquely shaped flowers. Ylang Ylang Oil is widely used in aromatherapy, and has been used throughout history as an aphrodisiac, it has a pleasing scent, and is used as well as for many other unique purposes.
- Ylang Ylang has been known to relieve anxiousness and to lift moods as it relaxes with its refreshing scent.
- Ylang Ylang is great for immune support and promoting skin health, even aiding with cases of acne.
- Ylang Ylang helps to bring balance to the body and to balance hormonal levels.
Popular Uses of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Ylang Ylang is rich in antioxidants, and thus is a great skin toner to help keep wrinkles away. Add a few drops to some chamomile tea and apply to full face to improve tone.
- Add 3-4 drops of Ylang Ylang essential oil to your shampoo for a great growth promoting hair treatment that will also give your hair a boost of health and shine.
- Make a simple body scrub with 6 drops Ylang Ylang, 6 drops Clary Sage, 1/3 cup of large grain salt and 2 1/4 tablespoons of honey.
- Diffuse or apply to shoulders, back, and feet when feeling stressed to calm, ease, and boost your mood.
- Calm down restless children by diffusing in their room before bed – they’ll love the scent and sleep great!
- Apply topically to lower abdomen, bottom of feet, or back of neck to bring hormonal balance to the body.
- Massage 1 or 2 drops of Ylang Ylang to areas of muscular tension to relieve the tense muscle.
Ylang Ylang blends well with: Geranium, Wild Orange, Rose, & Tangerine.
Visit the Spark Naturals Shop Now to pick up a bottle of Ylang Ylang, as well as all of your other Essential Oil products!