Peppermint Essential Oil is one of our features this week – It’s one of the most popularly used, has a wide range of uses, smells wonderful, and can freshen just about everything! Why is it so popular? It can be used to aid with health, boosting energy, freshening a room or solving bad breath. Here’s 10 great uses for Peppermint Essential Oil that you can try out today! Remember, Peppermint is a part of our Essential 4-Pack, which you can get on discount this month as a part of our Oil Of The Month Club! Read more about that HERE:
- Headaches/Sinus Pressure – Rub a drop of peppermint onto the temples and over your sinuses for relief – also inhale the scent to open up airways and sinuses for further relief.
- Fresh Breath – Add a drop onto your tongue to freshen breath as needed.
- Digestion – add a drop of peppermint oil to a glass of water before each meal.
- Motion Sickness – Massage peppermint oil into your abdomen or wrists to aid and relieve the discomfort.
- Energy boost – Place 2 drops of peppermint essential oil on your tongue. You can also rub a drop under your nose. You’ll wake up a little more and feel more energized.
- Muscle Pain – It can help sooth a backache, sore muscles and more- thanks to the high levels of menthol. Simply rub into the sore area and let it do its work!
- Allergies – Diffuse peppermint oil to reduce allergy symptoms. Works well mixed with other oils such as clove and eucalyptus.
- Fever Reducer – Comboine peppermint oil with coconut oil (or another carrier oil) and rub it on your neck and the bottom of your feet.
- Itches – Apply some peppermint oil mixed with lavender oil to cool and soothe your itch.
- Sunburn Relief – You can mix peppermint oil with coconut oil and apply it to the burned area.
Pick up a bottle of Peppermint Essential Oil at the Spark Naturals Shop HERE, or Click the Blue Button to learn more about our Oil Of The Month Club and save now! You Won’t find a better deal or an easier way to build your collection!