Frozen Lemonade is always a refreshing treat! Tangy, frosty, and sweet. Get your spoon ready – we know you’ll love this homemade Frosted Lemonade recipe!
- 1 can of frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup of milk
- ½ can sweetened condensed milk (add more or less depending on your taste!)
- 2 1/2 cups crushed ice
- 10 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- whipped cream
- In a blender, mix lemonade concentrate, milk and ice. blend until you reach a thick frozen consistency.
- Add sweetened condensed milk (to taste), add Lemon Essential Oil, and blend again.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with whipped cream.
This recipe will make 6-8 servings.
You can freeze what you don’t use and save it for later! Enjoy!