Natural Cleaning Made Easy: 10 MORE ways to use Refresh
We live in a world full of chemicals, especially when it comes to cleaning supplies. How would you like to replace some of those cleaners with an all-natural alternative? Earlier this year we made a list of 15 Uses for Refresh, and today we are adding TEN more to the list! Our Refresh Blend is just the thing you need in your arsenal for cleaning indoor, outdoor, and everything in between.
- Homemade Laundry Detergent-Use 2 T per load of the following mixture.
- 1 cup washing soda
- 1 cup Borax
- 1 cup Zote soap
- 1/3 cup baking soda
- 10 drops Refresh
- 10 drops Bliss
- 10 drops Shield
(Blend together to make it really fine and place into a sealed container.)
- Natural Fabric Softener-Add a 1-2 drops of Refresh and 1/4-1/2 C white vinegar to the fabric softener spot in your washer with each load to naturally remove deposited minerals and remove stink.
- Replace Dryer Sheets-Replace toxic dryer sheets with wool dryer balls and place a drop of Refresh on each one to eliminate odors and freshen up clothes as they dry.
- Carpet Cleaning Solution– Add the following natural cleaning solution to your carpet cleaning machine and shampoo as normal.
- 1 Cup Vinegar
- ½ Cup Borax
- 10 Drops Refresh
- 1 Gallon Hot Tap water
- Carpet/Mattress Deodorizer– Add 10-12 drops of Refresh to 1 Cup Baking Soda, mix well and shake sparingly on your carpet or mattress. Let sit for 30-45 minutes and vacuum it off.
- Trash Can Odors-Place an old newspaper with 1-2 drops Refresh at the bottom of your trash can to remove odors and soak up spills.
- Clean Kitchen Spray- In a glass or PET spray bottle, combine 10 drops each of Lemon, Shield, and Refresh, and fill to the top with distilled or purified water. Shake and spray your kitchen (and bathroom) surfaces clean!
- Stinky Feet-In a mini 4 ml spray bottle, add 6 drops of Refresh and fill with distilled or purified water. Spray as needed!
- Flea Spray for Dogs-In a 16 oz glass spray bottle, add 4-6 drops each of Refresh and Thyme and fill with distilled or purified water. Spray lightly and be sure to avoid the eyes.
- Car Freshner-Place 1-2 drops of Refresh on a cotton ball and put in/on the vents in your car to help eliminate odors and purify the air.