Spark Naturals’ Health & Wellness Kit is our most complete set of 100% Pure Essential Oils and Essential Oil Blends. We chose this set of 10 oils specifically to address emotional and physical health.
On a daily basis our bodies are attacked with stresses that effect our well-being on two fronts: emotional and physical. So whats the best way to combat those stresses on both fronts? The Health & Wellness Kit is designed specifically for just that!
1) Lemon: The most popular citrus oil, Lemon has been used for its flavor, smell and antibacterial properties in cleaners and household products for years. Spark Naturals Lemon Oil is cold pressed from Italy. Common Uses: Use aromatically to cleanse the air, diffuse and provide a great mood-enhancing environment, use topically to clear congested or oily skin and help treat cuts or minor wounds, place a few drops on a wet sponge and wipe down counters or surfaces in your home, gargle with warm water to clean mouth and aid with cold sores.
2) Frankincense: Frankincense comes from an oleo gum resin that originates from trees in the Middle Eastern region of the world. It calms and soothes the mind, and helps alleviate anxiety. Common Uses: Use aromatically to improve help with voice loss, asthma, mediation, calm the mind, treat coughs and cold. Dilute in water or place in gelatin capsules and take internally to help with immune support. Use topically to help with jaundice, inflammation, bronchitis, arthritis or aging skin.
3) Oregano: Oregano was used by ancient Greek physicians to treat, trauma, wounds, headaches, lung disorders, asthma, bites, and as a remedy for colds and disease. It has remained popular to this day. Common Uses: Rub Oregano into gums to fight infections. Mix with carrier oil and use for diaper rash. Place under nostril to relieve sinus infections. Use as an antiseptic for cleaning supplies.
4) Melaleuca (Tea Tree): Melaleuca has been used for centuries to help the immune system; it acts as a stimulant and helps the body fight off disease, bacteria, infection, virus and illness. Common Uses: Diffuse to help the body fight colds, sinus infections, respiratory ailments and bronchitis. Use topically to help fight any fungal, bacterial or viral infections. Take orally to aid the body with throat infections and to stimulate the immune system.
5) Rosemary: Rosemary has been historically used to clear the mind and nervous system and stimulate memories; the diuretic properties have been useful in reducing water retention during menstruation. Common Uses: Add a few drops to mouthwash to help with halitosis (bad breath). Apply topically in areas of sore muscles, headaches or arthritis. Inhale or use aromatically to aid with congestion, allergies, cold sores, sore throats or flu. Place a few drops in your shampoo to stimulate hair cells and re-growth.
6) Lavender: Lavender has been known to help with many issues. It is good for use on acne; sunburns, insect bites and can also act as a insect repellent. Common Uses: Apply to minor sunburn or acne to promote healing. Add to a bath to relax, calm, and promote restful sleep. Apply to insect bites to relieve itching, repel bugs, and help diminish minor swelling.
7) Amend + (Soothing Blend): Amend+ is a high-strength, clear-colored warming blend with Birch and other essential oils which support muscle and joint pain relief. Amend+ is a proprietary blend of essential oils chosen and blended t0 assist in pain relief including Birch, Rosemary, Marjoram, Frankincense, Black Pepper, Peppermint, Basil, Cedarwood, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Roman Chamomile, and Sandalwood pure essential oils. With no added carrier oil, Amend+ is incredibly potent, allowing you to dilute it for your skin needs and preference. This blend is perfect for use by athletes & for acute muscle or joint pain relief. It is designed for topical use and is not recommended for children, pregnant women, or anyone who is allergic to aspirin products.
8) Respire (Respiratory Blend): Spark Naturals Respire blend is a great source of protection during flu season and combatting congestion in general. The cold winter months force most of us indoors where we live, work, and socialize in close proximity with others who may have cold and flu germs. This blend may help protect against many of the most common germs we encounter on a day-to-day basis at school, at work, and in our environment. This blend Contains: Peppermint, Melaleuca, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Lemon and Clove. In addition to helping with Cold & Flu symptoms, this blend was formulated and may help with the common respiratory issues such as congestion.
9) Shield (Protective Blend): Have you ever heard of a “Thieves Blend”? Spark Naturals is pleased to present this ancient blend based upon legend. The legend has its roots in 15th century England during the time of the great plague. Grave robbers and thieves developed their own blend of Clove, Cinnamon Bark, Lemon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary to protect them while robbing the plague victims. This potent blend contains only the 100% pure essential oils and no carrier oil.
10) Peppermint: Peppermint has been very effective as a digestive stimulant, it has also has been used to disinfect and treat respiratory ailments. Common Uses: Rub a few drops of peppermint on temples to relieve tension. Dilute 2 drops of peppermint in 4 oz of water and drink to aid in digestion. Apply (dilute) drops on abdomen to help with stomach discomfort. Diffuse to help with congestion and to improve taste and smell. Place a drop of two on your tongue for pure, fresh breath.
Our Health & Wellness kit is the most complete set of go-to 100% Pure Essential Oils available, and we are glad to share with you what’s inside!
It comes in a great metal container that’s perfect for both storage and portability, protecting your life essentials wherever you go. Thanks for reading! Be sure to email subscribe to our blog (in the right side column) for the latest articles and updates from Spark Naturals!