Benefits of Clary Sage
The health benefits of Clary Sage essential oil can be attributed to its many amazing properties like antidepressant, antispasmodic, antiseptic, aphrodisiac, astringent, deodorant, digestive, emmenagogue, euphoric, hypotensive, bactericidal, nervine, sedative, anticonvulsant, hypotensive, and stomachic.
What is Clary Sage
Clary Sage, also known as Salvia Sclarea. Clary Sage is steam distilled from the flower, leaves, seeds and buds of the plant. It has a clean, refreshing scent, clary sage is very earthy with hints of floral and herbaceous.
Uses of Clary Sage
- Used in aromatherapy applications, Clary Sage Essential Oil has sedative abilities that induce feelings of relaxation, clarity, and calmness. Its nervine and anti-inflammatory properties promote restful sleep and soothes headaches. Its uplifting qualities enhances mood and improves self-esteem and mental strength. Its antispasmodic properties help relieve digestive discomfort, stomach ache, muscle cramps, and coughs. Clary Sage is effective in deodorizing unpleasant body odor and supports and balances hormones.
- Used cosmetically or topically in general, Clary Sage Essential Oil exhibits a cooling property that soothes skin afflicted with inflammation. Clary Sage is great for both oily and dry skin types. It cools and soothes the skin that is afflicted with inflammation is and it’s great at calming rashes. It helps to prevent acne breakouts by stabilizing natural oil and sebum. It is rich in antioxidants which is beneficial for toning, strengthening, and tightening the skin and muscles.
Clary Sage 3 Main Chemical Constituents
Clary Sage Recipes
Peaceful Sleep Diffuser Blend
- 3 drops Clary Sage
- 2 drops Lavender
- 2 drops Cedarwood
Hormone Balancer Roller
- 5 drops Lavender
- 3 drops Clary Sage
- 1 drop Ylang Ylang
- 10ml Roller
- Top with carrier oil of choice
Hot Flash Bath Blend
- 4 drops Clary Sage
- 1 Tablespoon Castile Soap
- Blend together, add to bath water and soak for 15 minutes.
Get Clary Sage for only $24.99 during the month of February with the Premium Oil of the Month Club Subscription