Cleaning the Bathroom isn’t a chore many people look forward to – being stuck in a tight space in close contact with harsh chemicals isn’t ideal, and is potentially hazardous to your health and safety. Here is a great alternative solution:
The next time you need to clean your bathroom, make your own batch of this effective cleaner with ingredients you probably already have around your home. Cleaning the bathroom isn’t the most enjoyable chore, but at least you can have the peace of mind that you’ll have a clean bathroom, clear lungs, and a great non-toxic alternative to protect yourself and your family!
DIY All-Natural Bathroom Cleaner Ingredients:
– 3/4 rounded cup baking soda
– 1/4 cup liquid castile soap
– 1 tablespoon water
– 1 tablespoon vinegar
– 5-10 drops Spark Naturals Lemon essential oil
(Note: Liquid castile soap is a vegetable-based soap commonly found in health food stores. Look for unscented.)
– In a bowl, combine the baking soda and castile soap.
– Add the water and stir.
– Add the vinegar and Lemon essential oil. The consistency should be a soft paste.
– Store in an airtight container.
Enjoy a clean, non-toxic bathroom! Be sure to Pin and Share this article with your friends and family – Just click below!