Oil of The Month – Frankincense
Frankincense has been known as the gift of kings since bible times – and for good reason. Frankincense can be used topically or aromatically, and has a variety of wonderful uses. Frankincense has a wonderful scent, and with its rich benefits is a welcome addition to your Essential Oil collection.
Frankincense is a highly sought after Oil, and typically is quite costly – a 15ml bottle of Frankincense Essential Oil regularly will cost $70 or more, but if you are a member of our Premium Oil of the Month Club, you can get a bottle for only $24.99. Spark Naturals Premium Oil of the Month Club is the single best deal available anywhere for Essential Oils, Kits, and Diffusers to build or start your Essential Oil collection – you can sign up anytime by clicking HERE and take advantage of the great savings.
11 Uses for Frankincense Essential Oil
- Pain Relief: Combine with a carrier oil and rub on the sore area to find relief from general pain.
- Anti-inflammatory: For inflammation on the body or within joints, massage into the effected area – diffusing can also help to calm symptoms.
- Concentration: Rub Frankincense on the back of your neck and temples to improve focus and concentration.
- Natural toothpaste/tooth pain: Combine Frankincense, coconut oil, and baking soda to make your own chemical-free all-natural toothpaste. Massage directly onto gum near the source of pain for painful gums, toothaches, etc.
- Stretch Marks: Rub directly onto stretch marks several times a day to reduce visibility.
- Balance hormones: Inhale, diffuse, or place a few drops onto your shirt collar to intake the Frankincense aromatically and bring balance to your system.
- Restless legs: Add to a warm bath, or combine with your favorite lotion or cream to find relief from symptoms.
- Immune booster: Diffuse throughout the home of office, especially in flu and cold season for relief and protection!
- Blood Pressure: Apply to the soles of feet 3 times daily to aid in regulating blood pressure to healthy levels.
- Anti-Aging: Massage into face daily, move in an upward and outward direction.
- Eczema: Mix with shea butter or coconut oil to create a gentle healing cream, apply as needed to effected areas.
Frankincense Essential Oil is amazing, and with our Premium Oil of the Month Club, you can take advantage of its incredible benefits for far less than you’ll find anywhere else. Frankincense Essential Oil is amazing on it’s own, but it does blend particularly well with Oils such as Lavender, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Wild Orange, Lemon and Ylang Ylang.
To learn more about our Premium Oil of the Month Club, click the blue ‘shop now’ button below! You won’t regret it!