Essential 4-Pack: What’s Inside?
Spark Naturals Essential 4-Pack has been designed with the first time Essential Oil user in mind – we created this kit with the most common and popular oils to help meet the challenges that we face as a result of living in today’s modern society. Members of our Oil of the Month Club can save on our 4-Pack and many other great Oils CLICK HERE to learn more.
If you have always wanted to try essential oils, or need a restock of your essentials, pick up our Essential 4-Pack that contains the four most popularly used oils today. Here they are as well as many great uses for each one!
- Burn Relief: If you find yourself with a mild sunburn this summer, use a little Lavender to prevent peeling and aid in healthy healing!
- Cut-Cleanser: If you or your little ones get a cut or scrape, use Lavender to gain some relief and aid with disinfection.
- Dry Skin Aid: Add Lavender Essential Oil to some Fractionated Coconut Oil for amazing relief form dry or itchy skin – the all-natural way.
- Heel & Foot Moisturizer: If you suffer from dried out feet or cracked heels, add a few drops of Lavender to a hot foot bath. You’ll love the results!
- Cold & Flu Relief: Add 6-8 drops of Lavender Oil to a bowl of hot water. Place a towel over your head, and inhale the vapor slowly and deeply.
- Allergies & Stuffy Noses: Apply a drop or two of Lavender to the back of your neck, chest, and between your eyes to calm down allergies, respiratory issues, or congested sinuses.
- Relaxation Remedy: Anxiety, stress, and tension can really work up your body and your muscles. Lavender is a great way to relieve that pressure. Add it to a warm bath, soak, and let the tension go.
- Shower Steam Serenity: When you’re in the shower, wet your hair and work 4-5 drops of Lavender into your hair and hands. Let it fill the shower with steam as you rinse your hair, and breath in the vapor. You’ll love the relaxing sensation, and your hair will love the Lavender Oil.
- Oily Skin: Lavender helps balance sebum (oil) production in your skin and control break outs.
- Diffuse it:Lemon essential oil has been shown to support a healthy response to stress and is also believed to have focus, memory-supportive, and anti-depressant properties. Plus, it smells amazing! Diffuse it alone or with other essential oils. We love diffusing Bliss and Lemon essential oil together for a great blend.
- Apply on: cold sores, insect bites/stings, acne, callouses, etc. Lemon essential oil has antimicrobial and antiseptic properties that make it a great choice in many types of skin care. Apply 1-2 drops via cotton swab and rub into the affected area at least once daily.
- Clean with it Cleaning is one of our favorite applications for Lemon essential oil. You can add a few drops to some quality olive oil and make DIY furniture polish, add a few drops to your sink or dish washing soap for a de-greasing boost, apply directly to price tags and remove with no residue, or use with coarse salt to clean your favorite wooden cutting board. It’s also fantastic for removing crayon from walls (for all you moms out there)!
- Drink it or cook with it Lemon can aid digestion, and many people also believe that it may be helpful in promoting lymph health. Add a drop or two to a glass of water, or if you’re feeling a cold coming on (and you’re out of Shield), add a few drops to a cup of warm water. This is perfect if you find yourself at home without fruit when a cold strikes. Lemon essential oil is also fantastic as an addition to baked goods, marinades, salad dressing – anything you would typically use Lemon in!
- Make DIY LLP Allergy Blend. Mix equal parts of Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint essential oil (all found in our Essential 4 Pack) and put a few drops in a glass of water or diffuse for some natural antihistamine activity.
Melaleuca (Tea Tree)
- Kills mold when you mix apple cider vinegar and Melaleuca Oil and spray on mold.
- Helps heal and soothe sunburns.
- Aids in eliminating toenail fungus and Athlete’s foot.
- Heals skin infections naturally.
- Relieves itchiness from rashes as well as helps reduce rashes.
- Works as an antiseptic on small cuts.
- Treats acne.
- Helps to prevent lice naturally; just add a few drops to your shampoo.
- Treats psoriasis and other skin conditions.
- Keeps your bathroom fresh.
- Relieves earaches; mix 1 drop of Melaleuca with 1 tsp. olive oil, drop mixture into the ear and then remove by tilting head.
- Helps freshen carpet.
- Relieves asthma or other breathing conditions when a few drops are added to a humidifier.
- Soothes insect bites.
- Freshen laundry by adding a few drops in your washing machine to scent your clothes. Also, if you forgot to put the clothes in the dryer, run again with Melaleuca Oil to remove mildew. You can also add a few drops to your dryer sheets!
- Headaches/Sinus Pressure – Rub a drop of peppermint onto the temples and over your sinuses for relief – also inhale the scent to open up airways and sinuses for further relief.
- Digestion – add a drop of peppermint oil to a glass of water before each meal.
- Motion Sickness – Massage peppermint oil into your abdomen or wrists to aid and relieve the discomfort.
- Energy boost – Place 2 drops of peppermint essential oil on your tongue. You can also rub a drop under your nose. You’ll wake up a little more and feel more energized.
- Muscle Pain – It can help sooth a backache, sore muscles and more- thanks to the high levels of menthol. Simply rub into the sore area and let it do its work!
- Allergies – Diffuse peppermint oil to reduce allergy symptoms. Works well mixed with other oils such as clove and eucalyptus.
- Itches – Apply some peppermint oil mixed with lavender oil to cool and soothe your itch.
- Fever Reducer – Comboine peppermint oil with coconut oil (or another carrier oil) and rub it on your neck and the bottom of your feet.
- Sunburn Relief – You can mix peppermint oil with coconut oil and apply it to the burned area.
- Fresh Breath – Add a drop onto your tongue to freshen breath as needed.
To learn more about the Essential 4-Pack and see it in our store, click HERE or click the blue button below to see how you can save money on our 4-Pack and more while building your Essential Oils collection by joining our Oil of the Month Club! If you know anyone who is interested in Essential Oils, this is a great article to share with them!